Science Week Across the City: Let’s light up Stoke with curiosity during Science week 2021!
The PotterBot Box fuses DT and engineering with concepts around The Royal Society learning machines school resources. Get your students using the Engineers Design Cycle and be inspired by diverse STEM role models. The Complete Kit includes:
- 1 PotterBot STEM Day in a Box kit for use with a class of 30
- 15 at home PotterBot kits (ELIGIBLE SCHOOLS ONLY. Ineligible schools can purchase home kits from the dropdown)
- 30 Engineer design cycle work sheets
- 1 Teacher pack that includes: a comprehensive set of instructions, learning objectives, quiz, copiable certificate and test activity packs
- Digital resource pack including: Instruction slides, quiz, videos exploring learning machines and engineering
- Extension ideas to upscale your bot using MicroBits
- 30 STEM career aspirations fortune tellers for each child to take home
- Royal Society Science, What’s the Point? Posters for in school and take home
Subject areas: engineering/DT, physics
STEM Curriculum areas: Working scientifically, properties and changes of materials, electricity, design and technology, DT – technical knowledge and forces.