Christmas Idea: The perfect STEAM activity for Christmas! Get your students designing a Christmas card that they can build a circuit into to make it light up.
Arts and electrics collide in this box. Kids will learn about circuits and channel their creativity by making their own light-up greeting cards using super cool, and unusual electronics materials.
This kit contains:
- 30 electric gift card kits including card template, copper tape and LEDs
- 15 sets of crocodile leads, battery packs and batteries
- 1 pack of extra copper tape and LEDS
- 1 Teacher Hero kit with instructions and a simple explanation of the science, extension ideas, learning objective checklist, copiable certificate, homework ideas and timing guide all in a lovely ethical cloth bag
- Prizes and 30 STEM career aspirations fortune tellers
- Scroll down for your unboxing and STEM day introduction videos.
Subject areas: Physics, Design and Technology
STEM curriculum areas: Working scientifically, electricity, properties and changes of materials, DT – technical knowledge.